Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Madeleine!

Sweet little Madeleine turned 4 on May 20th. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? Here are a few pictures of Madeleine over the years. Here she is at about 4 months. Can't you just see her attitude even then?
One year old here. Running around already and keeping us busy, busy, busy. Here she is at 2. Not long after this she fell off the couch and broke her arm. I would have put one up with her in her hot pink cast, but in all the cute ones she was wearing only her diaper.
At 3. I miss that beautiful long hair.
And here's the little lady on her 4th birthday. Pretending to cook up a storm in her new apron and chef's hat. She is one of the smartest and funniest kids I have ever known and she is such a joy! We love you, Maddie, and we are so happy to have you in our family!

P.S. Be on the lookout for another post coming soon about our camping trip over Memorial Day weekend.

8 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! We love you! (I know its a little late)

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW! I totally see her personality in that 4 mo. baby picture! That's incredible.

Maddie is incredibly smart and I still don't believe she's only 4. She's more like 12.

How cute she is in that Chef gear. She is so funny :)

You have some amazing kid's Rachel!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!

Jen said...

What a doll! Just like her hot mama!

PS You know who said...

We love you so much, Madeleine. You light up our lives. I remember you singing "I Love to See the Temple" wherever we were during our Nauvoo reunion. It was so cute when you were singing it while we were in the ladies room. All the ladies came out of the stalls smiling!
You look so cute in your cook's hat and apron. Be sure to take it when you go to play at Avery's!
We are glad you had such a nice birthday!

Vudochki said...

I love the picture from when Madeleine was 4 months old. I can't believe you have a 4 year old already!

agirlnamedgay said...

happy birthday, maddie!!

Laura said...

wow, it is hard to believe she is 4. i remember when we met you guys she was only a little baby. hard to believe how time flies.

Julie and Carlos said...

What a cute way to celebrate the years! I'm going to have to steal that idea for Taylor's b-day next week. He's turning the big 3!!!