Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's taken a while...

But I am finally feeling somewhat settled. Our room has been pretty much a dumping ground since we got here and I finally had had enough. Spencer helped me put up these shelves so we could get a little decor in our room. It's much nicer than the piles of junk that were here before. OK, there are still some piles, but they will be gone soon. I just have to find them a more permanent spot.
This week I also got around to putting these few things in our bathroom to liven up the space a bit. It makes such a huge difference! I almost want to stand around looking at my handiwork all day. Do you think Maddie and Ian would let me do that? Yeah, I don't think so either.

6 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Ok, I love that bathtub! The one bad thing here is we don't have one in our bathroom. I love all your decor.

Claire Thompson said...

Cool decor Rachel. We finally made Sara give up her paci, she was biting holes in it, its kinda sad in a way, I loved her little face with the paci in it.

Holly said...

Will you come to cleveland and help my decorate my house? Please? I did pretty good for awhile but now I'm stuck on what to do next

Jami said...

Um, I am REALLY jealous of that tub! I LOVE baths, but our tub is no good!

Brielle said...

Yeah, I would give anything for a that tub in my bathroom. I bet you could fit 3 people in there. Not that you'd want to. Cute stuff. By the way--the way I'm able to update my blog so often is the same reason why you can't. My computer is right in the middle of our living room/kitchen/dining room area. So I'm constantly on here. It's very unhealthy..

Jen said...

I'm sorry, I'm unable to notice decor because of the tub. I am bubble bath deprived. That's really not fair to post such a glorious picture you know.....mean mean woman.