Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Pictures

I've been neglecting my blog, I know. I'm resolving to do better. I have so many things to post about but I am not ready to tackle it all just yet. For now, I will post a few family pics (in addition to the header and sidebar photos) we had taken during the Thanksgiving break when all my siblings and their kids were in town. Our photographer was Jessica Drew and here's a link to her website.

This is my Grandma Koernig. She is so proud of her posterity! She had to be in a picture with each of her grandkids and their families. I absolutely LOVE how Ian and Madeleine are holding hands in this one. So cute!!

Love these two!

All the girl cousins.

All the boy cousins.

The whole gang.
And us.

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

I love the pictures- your kids are getting so big! Is Spencer still in school? Do you guys plan to stay there when he is done? I hope we do get to see you guys agIm someday. We don't really ever leave our house so for now it is just blogs, etc that keep us in touch. Oh well... Maybe someday!

Maggie said...

I'm glad to see you still believe in blogging since you twisted my arm so hard to start! :~)
Anyway, your pictures are really nice! Love you sis!

Laura said...

wow, i can't believe how big maddie and ian look. cute pics.

Christy said...

Love these pictures! Love the coloring too. And you look HOTT! Yup, with a double "t"!