Sunday, April 4, 2010

We found a house!

This isn't exactly what our house will look like, but it is similar.

Spencer and I spent a week house hunting recently and this is what we decided on. For a lot of reasons, it was a better way to go than buying a home resale. One of the top reasons being that the cost is hardly different and we can have just what we want in our home. The location is great (not a bad commute from Spencer's work) and the timing should be just right for when we'll be ready to move. Once we are down there I'll post more pics of our actual home in all it's glory. I'm imaging there will be a lot of glory. Can't wait!

6 comments:

Vudochki said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for your family! Can't wait to see the pictures!

The Sorensens said...

Hurray! A home of your own! And such a nice one. Crazy! Been meaning to comment since the girl post- congrats- any luck on names yet? I've lent out my baby name wizard book, but when I get it back, I may have some suggestions...

We'll be in Princeton NJ for Mike's summer internship. Sadly, not very close to TX.

Kristy and Dave said...

Oh, so jealous! I LOVE it and am so excited for you. I'd take a house like that over the cruise any day. :)

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

So excited for you guys! And I can't wait to see the pix of YOUR home. BTW... you look like a cute preggo lady to be in the pix from your next post. And I know you'll do the work to get back in shape, so it will all be ok. Better than ok when you factor in the bundle of pink!

Melissa said...

So Beautiful!!! Why can't houses in arizona look like that? It's all stucco here! I'm so excited to see inside photos!!!

Jami said...

its beautiful! I love it, the only thing I don't love about it is that you will move away!