Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who do you look like?

My cousin, Nate, has a fabulous blog on his page that you must check out! Be on the lookout for a cute little girl's celebrity look alike moment. It's too funny to not share. http://travel-with-nate.blogspot.com/2007/07/celebrity-look-likes.html

Anyway, it got me to thinking about who I have been told I look like and wondering which celebrities you have been told you look like. Here are mine:
Sandra Bullock

and Julia Roberts.


What's funny is that I have done one of those facial recognition things and it tells me I look most like Amanda Bynes. Uh, ok. If you say so.




When Madeleine was a baby people said she looked like the Olsen twins. Hopefully that was coming from people who thought they were cute babies. I don't think Ian looks like anyone famous yet.

Now, for Spencer, I think he has been told he looks like Chris O'Donnell.

When I first saw Never Been Kissed, Michael Vartan reminded me of Spencer. I guess they are both white males.

Anyway, let's hear it. What celebrity have you been told you look like?

0 comments: