Saturday, March 28, 2009

How many...

sheets of stickers do you think Ian put on this one side of his shirt one morning? If you said 9, you would be right. Most of the time, Madeleine and Ian get along really well, have a great time playing together and are basically best buds. But Madeleine was very upset by Ian's wasteful use of these stickers. She had wanted to take them to school to give to her friends, but since there weren't enough sheets for each kid to get their own I had told her no. After all the drama I thought, "Poor Maddie. She's really disappointed. But seeing all those stickers on Ian was pretty funny. And now they're all gone so I don't have to worry about them anymore."

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I remember my sticker phase....I had to get them every time I saw them. Ah, the simple days.

Melissa Grow said...

That is funny. I also loved the fact that she copied your outfit when you went to Sedona. That is the cutest thing ever. Cute family!

Rachel D. said...

His sticker outfit actually looks kind of cute!

Julie and Carlos said...

I totally guessed 9! Do I win a prize?