Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rapunzel

Here she is. Madeleine as Rapunzel. You may recall that this was her winning costume last year that she only wore to the gym and refused to put on again (see this post). Because it was such a great costume (in my humble opinion) and hardly anyone saw her in it (I didn't even get a picture of it for the blog), we agreed that she would wear it again this year. Some may say it's kind of rude to tell her what she would be instead of letting her choose, but thankfully she was really happy with her costume! In fact, she practically wore that braid in her hair for 3 days straight. And she's been begging me to put it in again. She wants to wear it all the time and tell people it's her real hair. I need to remind her that we shouldn't tell lies.

6 comments:

PS You know who said...

Madeleine, you are the perfect Repunzel. What a gorgeous dress, gorgeous hair and sweet face.
Glad you had fun on Halloween!

Melissa Grow said...

That is a great costume. I'm way jealous. I wanted to say I felt bad I never got a picture of you guys to post on our blog... I didn't mean to leave you out, I promise!

Dani said...

Oh she's a perfect Rapunzel! She does have pretty long hair on her own but that's funny she wants to wear it around! What was Ian?

Sowells said...

What a cute costume, and I love her crazy - I wish I had that much hair! All your costumes looked great.

Melanie said...

Wow, what a beautiful costume, and a beautiful girl! Norah is going to love this picture, and maybe be a little bit jealous of the hair.

Carlie said...

that is a great costume. i love it. it does look like her real hair