Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

The week of Halloween at Madeleine's school was full of fun activities. Each day had a theme and Crazy Hair Day was my favorite. Selfish, I know. If you have seen Madeleine you know she has amazing hair, and tons of it, so I knew we would be able to come up with something really awesome. This was the result:
Her's was easliy the craziest in her class, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't a competition. She wasn't actually all that happy about her crazy hair. Can you tell by her grumpy face in the pictures? Here's a video I happened to get since the camera was in video mode when I first got it out:

She was speaking quietly out of her frown, so in case you couldn't understand she was saying that she looked in the mirror and it doesn't look cool. Sorry, sweetie, but you are wrong. Your hair looked SO COOL!!

3 comments:

Vudochki said...

I think her hair was SO COOL and she has such a cool mom for doing her hair that way!

The Sorensens said...

I love it, it is totally wild!

PS You know who said...

Madeleine - your crazy hair is beautifully crazy. I wish my hair could look like that...you lucky, lucky girl and especially to have a wonderful mama who makes life so fun for you.