Tuesday, June 1, 2010

our house...again

I am really going to try to make this be the last progress picture I post. Because I think that our house will be all the way done really soon and I cannot wait! They haven't given us an exact date of completion, but they have assured us (without putting it in writing) that we will be able to close by June 30 so we will qualify for the tax credit. The kids and I will be going to Houston in just a few days and we are planning to go visit our house as soon as possible. It's just so exciting! Spencer has sent me so many pictures but they are working on it so fast that I know there will be plenty of changes for me to see this weekend. Anyway, there you have it. Now I need to finish with my organizing/packing so we'll be ready when the packers come on Thursday. Next time I blog it will be from Texas!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Wow! It looks great. And are you excited or nervous about the fast-approaching move

Rachel said...

excited, for sure. i can hardly wait!

richards4fun said...

Beautiful house, thanks for sharing! Let's see pics of your prego belly!

Dani said...

I really like it! I love the stone on it. How fun!

Melissa Grow said...

That will be so beautiful! Way jealous. PS Did you hear about us moving to Southern Cali? Come visit! I know I need to blog about it...

Kristy and Dave said...

It's gorgeous! I'm so excited for you - you guys deserve a beautiful house. Keep posting pictures - I like seeing it! Hope you are doing well - we miss you.