Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well, I have to say there hasn't been a lot going on to post about, but it's been long enough since my last posting that I am ready to see something new when I check in on my blog 10 times each day.

I'm sure you all are aware of the crazy wildfires that have been going on here in California. We are far enough from them that we weren't affected much, but the air quality where we live was much worse than normal. That meant that I had to skip out on running in the evenings, Madeleine's school didn't have any outside playtime, and we couldn't meet all our friends at the park on Wednesday afternoon. All in all, not much to complain about.

We did get to the gym last Wednesday where Madeleine got these cute flowers painted on her face. She hated to wash them off! She wanted so badly for her friends at school to see them! Ian got something painted on his hand. It lloked like a 'B' but maybe it was supposed to be something else. Anyway, I am sure that's about the best you can do on a wiggly one year old.

1 comments:

Vudochki said...

Me not knowing California very well, I have wondered if you were affected by the wildfires. Thanks for updating. I'm so glad to hear that all is well with you guys and that you're safe! Miss you!