Sunday, December 2, 2007

Football fun

We had tickets to attend the BYU-SDSU football game on October 27 in San Diego. But because of the wildfires and poor air quality, the game was postponed until yesterday. So, we got to spend the day down in SD with Curtis and Amy and their girls.
Madeleine and Avery were such troopers! A football game lasts a very long time for 2 and 3 year old girls. They sat and watched some, played on the rail some, and did quite a bit of snacking. They seemed to really like the paratroopers who landed in the stadium during halftime (that was my favorite part, too) and the fireworks when SDSU scored.
Ian with his Uncle Curtis, Spencer's younger brother.
Coral feeding Mikaya and Aunt Amy. We are so glad they live out here in SoCal now!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I think Madeleine looks like me when I was little-am I crazy or what? Also, I'm so jealous! I wish we could be out there too!