Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update: Alayna

Alayna recently had her first experience with swings at the park and she was not disappointed. She has been a bit on the grouchy side lately. I'll go ahead and say that's because she is cutting 3 teeth right now. (She already has 4.) That's probably a good enough excuse, right? Well despite all that, she was all smiles in the swing.

And she is a speed crawler now. She was looking so cute on Sunday in her purple dress, sitting on the floor, so I tried to get a picture. Naturally she tried her darnedest to get over to me as fast as possible. Needless to say the camera on my phone could hardly keep up. I just love her in purple though. One other thing, she is already trying to climb up the stairs. Little trouble-maker.

This was at the zoo during Spring Break on the carousel. She loved it!
Finally, on another outing during Spring Break, this time to the rodeo. I think she was actually happier that day than this picture would lead you to believe.

2 comments:

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

Lavender & purple puts here in good company with her Grandmas Vickie and Barbara, right? I like it, too. And I LOVE her look in the pic with Spencer... so much character! Adoreable! Kiss her from me...

Angela

xcdenke said...

I'm too far out of the Rands loop. I had no idea you had another cutie pie. BTW, she is SO adorable!!