Saturday, August 18, 2007

a minor tragedy....






Today, this poor little Polly Pocket guy was decapitated. I don't know how it happened, but the tape Madeleiene wanted to fix him with was not up to the job. So, I had to call on my creative mom powers to figure out what to do to save him. I probably should have just thrown him away, but I am not that cruel I guess. I threaded a straightened out staple into his head and then stuck that back onto his body. Pretty genius, right? Let's see how long it lasts.




Here is an action shot of Ian walking. I may have spoken too soon in my last post. He seems to realize that he is much faster at crawling and not in danger of falling over, so he hasn't quite mastered walking yet. Oh well.


This is the only way to shop with two little ones. I almost don't mind going to Costco thanks to the massive two-seater carts. Too bad other stores don't have these. It would certainly help me out!




2 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

Good job on the Polly Pocket. I can't do costco anymore, even with the 2 seater cart, Sara just trys to stand up, she no longer wants to be restrained, if I buckle her in she screams, if I let her out she wanders off and usually not in the same direction that I am going and it is too hard to hold her and push that big ole' cart full of stuff. Oh well, I may save some money right by going less often?!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. staples in polly pocket's head? Isn't that why they recalled those toys from china? Just keep an eye out for internal bleeding, in case one o' the kiddies ends up swallowing that thing. Sorry to burst your bubble, Rachel, that's just my sense of humor. Good work.