Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bedding Project

Alright. I've been slaving away at this crib bedding since Saturday and today I've finally finished. What do you think?

I don't know why this next picture is turned on its side. It's not a great picture but I wanted to show a closer view of the darling fabrics and how they came together. I think the print on my bumper is much cuter than the white bumper on my inspiration bedding.
I also used some muslin that my mom had on hand to make a crib sheet. If you're ever interested, it was pretty easy. These are the instructions I used.

Now I am working on making a matching duvet cover for Madeleine's bed. After it's done I will post more pictures. I'm so excited to pull it all together in their room in our new house! (Which is coming along nicely. Cabinets were delivered today and texture was sprayed on walls and ceilings. So exciting!!)

3 comments:

Olivia said...

love, Love, LOVE! I am so glad you took on this project. It looks fantastic! Way to go!

The Sorensens said...

What?! You're done! It's amazing! Love it.

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

The bedding is TOO CUTE! And I know it will be perfect for the girls. I am SO excited for you and this new stage you're entering. Keep us posted-- which of course you will since you're a SUPER-blogger!

Ang