Saturday, May 8, 2010

Progress

Here's the latest picture of our house. We have a wonderful salesman who goes by the property almost everyday and takes a picture to send us since we aren't there to check progress ourselves. It is the highlight of our day to see how things are coming along! Even though it will still not be done by the time we get down there, I can hardly wait to see it in person!

Another bit of progress: although we will have packers and movers come take care of getting our stuff to Texas, there is plenty to do beforehand so they don't pack up all our garbage and move it 1200 miles. Yesterday, my mom and I sorted through all the toys and packed up what we will take and left out things that she'll keep here and/or donate. It was quite a task. I'm lucky I have such a great, hard-working mom to get that project rolling and I am so glad it's done!

Next up: tackling the junk in our many closets.

4 comments:

The Sorensens said...

Lookin' good! Have fun with your many projects!

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

Rachel... your house looks great. How exciting! And you're wise to go through stuff now... no point moving it and doing it with help is always better than alone. Keep us posted!

Love, Ang

richards4fun said...

WOW! What a beautiful home already! How exciting for you guys!

Olivia said...

Rachel you ARE lucky to have Mom nearby...I'd love her help on some (all) of my projects!